Further to our recent text message we sent out regarding children returning to Nursery, we would like to provide you with additional guidance.
Children have been placed into 4 groups (bubbles). You will have received a text message stating which bubble your child is in.
Please find below details of rooms, staff members working in those rooms and drop off and collection points for your child’s assigned bubble. All parents/carers will be expected to ring the doorbell for their child’s allocated room at the main nursery door, this will alert staff that you have arrived. When you have rung the doorbell please make your way to your designated drop off and collection location
Location of drop off and pick up
Pre-school garden gate
Pre-school garden gate
Main Nursery door
Baby room garden gate
We ask that you follow the markings set out at nursery, adhere to the one-way system and the correct drop off and collection locations for the safety of all our families and staff.
- Children should be dressed in clean clothes every time they are in.
- Children must only bring essential items to nursery, e.g hat/coat/suncream/nappies/change of clothes etc.
- Follow the one-way system on site and leave promptly.
- Only one adult and the child at the drop off and collection points.
- Adhere to social distancing at all times.
- Children may be in a different room with different staff to what they were used to before Covid-19. We have created videos of staff introducing themselves for you to share with your child before returning.
- No parents to enter the building.
- Children must bring their own drink – this needs to be labelled if possible. The nursery is still providing hot lunches for the children that have nursery meals.
- If it is a hot day, please can you apply sun cream to your child before they arrive at nursery. If the sun cream needs reapplying later on in the day, we will encourage the older children to reapply their own, but will obviously help the children that are too young.
- If your child or any member of your household are displaying Covid-19 symptoms, please do not come to the nursery and self-isolate for 14 days as per Government guidance.
- The nursery’s opening hours are 8am-4pm.
To prepare your child please:
- Share the videos of staff with your children. This will help familiarise them with staff faces and names as its been such a long time.
- Talk to them about the importance of hand washing and social distancing.
If you have any questions or queries can you please send these to [email protected] and we will reply as soon as we can.